The Southend Sunflower Trust is a registered charity that primarily provides financial assistance for children with special needs, who live within the borough of Southend on Sea in Essex.
By helping with funding for equipment, social and health care, education and personal development, we endeavour to enable these children to reach their individual potential.
Working on an annual basis, the trust’s intent is to donate the maximum available finance. We do this by fund raising events and ticket sales. In association with Scope, we are looking to create a wider awareness of our trust and welcome any interest from anyone wishing to volunteer their time.
1. To make a difference to the quality of life for local children with special needs.
1. To serve local children within the Southend, Castle Point, Rochford and Rayleigh district areas.
2. To serve and support local children with special needs.
Improve a child’s quality of life by:
1. Provision of specialist equipment.
2. Provision of family support for the child in crisis situations.
3. Considering all applications including those rejected by other agencies.
1. Live in the Southend, Castle Point, Rochford and Rayleigh district areas.
2. Aged from birth to 18 years.
3. Each application will be considered on an individual basis by the trustees, whose decision is final.
We do not provide cash donations